
It's national adoption month!!!
And trust me I've been thinking about it lots. It's a great month to be thinking about it, especially since it reminds me of the months before Ryker was born...when we knew he would be coming to our family. How greatful I am for the blessings of adoption in our lives and the relationships I have formed through it. I will never be able to express my love and appreciation enough to Ryker's birth mom for all that she has done for us. She changed our lives forever....
We love you!
:)
(can you believe how little Ryker was? He's just growing way too fast....)

5 comments:
GORGEOUS family portrait!! You have such a beautiful family!
That is such a great picture!
We actually thought we would have adopted 1st before we had kids on our own. That was not God's plan but we are still really looking forward to the possibility of adding to our family through adoption one day.
One of my good friends here has adopted 2 little girls and her husband just agreed this last week to start on their paper work for their 3rd adoption. Little did he know she already had it all filled out and she just had to get his signature and then it was sent in. She is so excited. I think it is such a blessing.
That picture seems so long ago...so sweet!
love this picture! and what a great month it is eh! Really has made me wonder if we will get another baby and kind makes me feel like I'm greedy in a sense because I already have three beautiful children but we really do want another one. Its hard eh! I wonder alot this month but what a great month to celebrate adoption!!
Post a Comment