I love your christmas card! I hope you have a great christmas too!
hahaha!Is that the back of Rykers head on the picture!! Hahaha,thats so fun! Have a wonderful Christmas!
he's actually looking down...that's how long his hair was in the picture!! haha!! We couldn't get him to look at the camera....typical 2 year old. :)
Have a wonderful holiday Kim! Your christmas card is gorgeous!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas...I can't believe it's already over!
Love you card! Hope you had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your christmas card! I hope you have a great christmas too!
hahaha!Is that the back of Rykers head on the picture!! Hahaha,thats so fun! Have a wonderful Christmas!
he's actually looking down...that's how long his hair was in the picture!! haha!! We couldn't get him to look at the camera....typical 2 year old. :)
Have a wonderful holiday Kim! Your christmas card is gorgeous!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas...I can't believe it's already over!
Love you card! Hope you had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment