Thursday, February 05, 2009

hundreds...

I'm trying to challenge myself to actually get some scrapping done around here.  So I thought a good motivator would be to order some pics from scrapbookpictures.com

I didn't realize how many pictures I actually ordered until the box arrived and I piled them up!!!  Cody just thinks I'm crazy, but you gotta do what ya gotta do!  I just knew that I wouldn't be able to get to costco or anywhere to pick up an order...this way they were delivered...haha!!  Lazy I know, but I've got some pictures now.


Nights can be hardest for me just cause I get soooo tired and just want to lay around and go to bed early if I can.  And there is just no scrapping during the day...Ryker would not allow that!!  haha!!  But I have managed to get a couple of things done....


I'll be sharing soon :)

7 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Oooh...cannot wait to see your projects! They are always so great and inspiring! I know, right now I am working on a big scrap project right now...but just trying to simply enjoy the process, as opposed to rushing just to "get it done"! I will be back soon to check out your stuff!:)

Itworksforbobbi said...

Oh, I completely understand! About the ordering pics thing AND having HUNDREDS of photos. It is SO inspiring, though, to have all of those yummy new photos to create with, isn't it? Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sarah said...

That's quite the stack of pictures!
I'm in need of some inspiration for my own pile of photos...lol ;)

Talia said...

I looove gettingnew pictures! So fun!

Anonymous said...

I received an overwhelming order from scrapbookpictures.com last week, from the .12 special. CRAZY, I had 685 pictures. Now, I've got another 180 for the 2x2 and 3xx sale. I have my litte creative memories picture sorting box (cute!) and my big (matching cute) one collecting the pix that I won't scrap and they're all sorted and ready to go.
Now, if I could only find the time to actually scrapbook . . . .

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you have plenty of wonderful ideas for all those pictures! I was wondering who makes the chipboard album you used for your "how three became four" album & what size is it? I've been looking for an album just like that but haven't had any luck!! Thanks!

Allison said...

Love all the new layouts! And I really need to get some pictures printed- and yes delivered to me- I am so lazy when it comes to printing myself... Would you definitely recommend the place you ordered from?