layouts...layouts...layouts....
FINALLY!!!
Last month I challenged myself to get scrapping. I literally keep my door closed to my room and shove stuff in there when I actually buy something (not that I've done much shopping lately) but I decided that it had to end. I had to get back at it. So the best way to do that...at least for me...was to challenge myself to do a layout of each of my nieces and nephew (and Ryker). I keep an ablum of "Family" layouts...where all of my layouts of extended family go. It's nice to keep it separate from my own little family, but I take enough pictures of them that I like creating with those as well. Mind you...I definitely don't scrap them as much now that Ryker came along... :)
So starting in order from oldest to youngest...
Talin:



If you can't tell (which I'm sure is obvious...) I love all the Heidi Swapp stuff!! It's my fav...and soooo easy to be "Creative" with.
Pacey:
Sydney:


This was one of my favorites. But I noticed when I was uploading my pictures that I got her age wrong...she had actually just turned 4 in this pic...so I'll have to fix that! haha!! When I showed my mom this layout she was a little concerned that Syd was the only one who didn't get an actual picture of her face...but this pic just shows her personality soooo much more :)Brianna:

Looking at these pics of her...she is the spitting image of my brother. Even her expressions are my brother!

Looking at these pics of her...she is the spitting image of my brother. Even her expressions are my brother! Ryker:


I know...I used PINK!!! At first Cody wasn't too thrilled, but he had to laugh when he actually read the journaling. I actually use pink and 'girly' things on my boy layouts quite often. Who says you can't?!! Sometimes it's just what is needed...haha!!


I know...I used PINK!!! At first Cody wasn't too thrilled, but he had to laugh when he actually read the journaling. I actually use pink and 'girly' things on my boy layouts quite often. Who says you can't?!! Sometimes it's just what is needed...haha!!Charly:


You might not be able to tell, but I used stickles on the edges of the butterflies. It made them all that more girly...glittery girly :)


You might not be able to tell, but I used stickles on the edges of the butterflies. It made them all that more girly...glittery girly :)It's fun looking back through them as I post them...get's me thinking of other stuff I wanna do!!! Now to challenge myself again this month.... Still got that stack of pictures to get me going...
K :)



11 comments:
Your layouts are SO GORGEOUS! I love each and every one of them, beutiful work. Thank you for sharing so many great ideas! I absolutely loved this post. So much eye candy! LOVE IT! Keep em' coming!
Your pages are beautiful & inspiring.... as always!! Thanks for sharing them!
That picture of Pacey is gorgeous! and your pages are very cute. I need to get some scrapping done too.
You are so creative! I seriously want to just copy all your layouts!
They are all very cute Kim!! You always have such great ideas! -Hilorie
WOW, beautiful pages! I think the one of Charly is my fave!! And congratulations on having a boy! That is so exciting!! Some boy names that I am loving right now are Dane, Rhyse (pronounced Rise) and Van. :) Hope you are feeling well, Anne.
those are beautiful kim!
way cute pages. It makes me want to go get more Heidi Swapp stuff. I love them all, especially the one of Ryker.
You've been busy! It's so nice to get back into it!
Awesome pages Kim! Seeing your layouts makes me want to run to my scrapbook table and put something together. :)
Post a Comment