Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Cards

So I made some valentines to send to my nieces and nephew last month...thinking I would be on top of things and get them out right away, but of course I just got them mailed off this week....oops!!!


And remember making your own envelopes out of magazine advertisements?  Well instead I pulled some old valentines paper out and made them that way.  Both sides are different papers (not shown) and then I just taped the sides up....added some stickers and they were done!  Simple.





As for the cards...it was hard taking pictures since they are 'clear'...hehe!!


Valentine's Day is coming soon....



K :)

8 comments:

Veronica said...

Super cute cards!

nichole said...

Oh, my goodness. You are so talented Kim!!!!! I just ooooh and awwwww over everything you post. I love how you even used the worn edges for your pictures of them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh!! So cute valentine cards!! You have done wonderful job!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Idea Kim!

Talia said...

I love your cards...great way to use those overlays with the holes punched on the wrong side, hey? haha!
i totally remember us always making eachother cards and envelopes from magazine cuttings...so fun!

jessica said...

freakin cute cards!!! love them

Lindsay Bateman said...

Awesome cards Kim...they are too sweet! You are so thoughtful.:)

hks said...

these turned out SUPER cute!