Thursday, February 12, 2009

I LOVE this boy :)


Since it's all about LOVE this week, I just wanted to do a quick post about how much I love this kid!!!  He is the sweetest little thing and completely melts my heart.  I love the way he says "bye Mom Mom...see you soon!" when he goes to bed....and the way he asks "Where Da?" every single day...and how he loves hopping on 1 foot and practices all the time.  I love how he counts everytime he goes up and down the stairs and how he always wants to look for the moon when we're outside or driving at night.  I love how he says "the end" and closes books on me when he doesn't want me to read the book to him.  I love how he'll kiss absolutely anything and everything (including his own knees and feet) before he'll willingly give us a kiss.  I love how he says "hold hands" when he wants to show me something...I love all his little facial expressions...his smiles...his hugs and kisses (when we get them)...just every little thing....


I am the luckiest Momma to have such a sweet little dude....  



K :)

6 comments:

Christal said...

Hey is so so cute! Love this post!!

Sarah said...

Aww he's so CUTE!! Ryker & your little guy on the way are both so luck to have such a great mom! :)

Lindsay Bateman said...

Awww...he is such a handsome little man! What a great post, you absolutely MUST include this journaling you did on a layout...it is really incredible! Made me well up a little actually, and both smile and laugh outloud. You are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

Ryker is adorable Kim!..I loved your post!!

niki said...

they DO melt your heart don't they?? cute pic, by the way!

Talia said...

we love him, too!
happy valentine's day!!