It's been busy...but isn't it always that way??!! Haha!! So I thought it would be best to just do a quick review.
- I made this album last week...












The album was made using 3 of the Jenni Bowlin Bingo cards and then adding to them with little journaling and picture flaps. You can seriously make mini albums out of anything.- Friday night Cody and I went out. Nothing too exciting though just did some shopping and went to dinner.
- Saturday I went for lunch with the girls! It was Tal's birthday last week and Adria was in town so we made plans for lunch...which was so fun! And of course we did buckies after.
- Grocery shopping...which is still somewhat hard to do....
- Dinner at my parents...Ryker got the worst nose bleed (he gets them so easily).
- Cody got me a really pretty pink ring for V-Day from here! Ryker got some new rubber boots from here and this book (which I personally think all little boys should have!)
- And today we're still just trying to get going. It's nice having days like that once in awhile.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
K :)

6 comments:
Such a sweet album! I love it! And you are so right...you can make a mini album out of anything! Looks great.:) I love their versatility and mini albums are such an excellent way to use up scraps, leftovers, etc. Plus they are so fun to make.:)
Your album looks so cute! You are so creative! I know I always say that but seriously you really are! Hehe i love Ryker's face in the one with him and cody looking at the camera haha! Glad you had a great weekend! Love you guys!
Hey,
I was just reading about Ryker and getting nosebleeds...I used to get them alot in the winter time as a kid and things that help are having a humidifier and the one that works best which seems a bit odd but before you go to bed and in the morning is to put some vaseline on a q-tip and put the vaseline on the inside of the nose.
And congrats on your pregnancy....I think that is such an amazing story and I wish you all the best.
Chelsey Mclaughlin
Your album is so cute! You are just so talented! Looks like you've really had a busy weekend and week too!! Hope this week is a fun one too!
Oh my goodness that is such a cute book! How fun is it that you get to use pink even with boys! looks great :)
darling little book kim!!
Post a Comment