I'm here...around...but life is just busy. I have a sick little boy who won't let me leave his side for a minute, so I have gotten nothing done. I'm dying to get on here and post, but it will just have to wait until I actually have time. I don't even have time to myself at night cause Ryker is usually up every half hour or more depending on the coughing. Not fun. So...give me more time and I promise to have some fun things to share.
K :)
p.s. Did you check out
House of 3 this past weekend??? So much fun stuff going on there...and they're even doing stuff all week!! It's killing me with all their inspiration and I haven't been able to do anything....ugghh!! Go check it out....fun stuff!!!
6 comments:
Awwww poor ryker!! I hope he gets better soon so mommy can have some rest!
Hopefully Ryker feels all better soon! You must be exhausted though.... take it easy! :)
Poor Ryker! I We hope he gets better soon! It sure is tiring when kids get sick! Take care and get some sleep!
i know how you feel ... i have been a bad blogger too, i am attempting to get back into it this week!
hope your little one is better soon
luv chanel
that is NOT a fun cold! (as if some of them are!)We've had it here, and I'm hoping it stays away. ugh!
I learned a great method to help calm that cough...a spoonful of honey. According to my dr. it has less sugar than cough syrup--made me feel better. I use honey if my kids have that dry, hacking cough...the one that does nothing but annoy everyone! Thankfully my kids don't mind eating honey by the spoonful!
Hang in there!
-Roxanne
So sorry Ryker is sick. :( We got hit pretty hard with the flu this year too, but thankfully it has passed. I hope your little guy starts feeling better soon. How are you feeling? I hope your pregnancy is going well. :)
Post a Comment