Yeah, they are beastly for some reason! I went for a nuchal scan this week and there was an asian lady that didn't understand that she was supposed to drink a litre of water before coming to her appt. So she has this jug of water- picture a large pitcher of clamato juice sized jug- and she was asking the receptionist if that was a litre and the girl was like, "I don't know, there's no label. You need to drink a litre of water in the next hour though..." I'm standing there thinking this girl is the biggest idiot, so I had to tell the lady that 1L = 2 water bottles, her jug= around 4. So she sent her husband to the food court to get her two water bottles instead. Gong show.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry they were rude! Some people eh! Just makes me want to not be like that ever!! Hope your doing good!! ttyl
oh lovely ... i am sorry! try and brush it off ... some people are mean, and mean people suck!
luv chanel
Aw kim i'm so sorry! I hate when people are rude like that! What happened?
Yeah, they are beastly for some reason! I went for a nuchal scan this week and there was an asian lady that didn't understand that she was supposed to drink a litre of water before coming to her appt. So she has this jug of water- picture a large pitcher of clamato juice sized jug- and she was asking the receptionist if that was a litre and the girl was like, "I don't know, there's no label. You need to drink a litre of water in the next hour though..." I'm standing there thinking this girl is the biggest idiot, so I had to tell the lady that 1L = 2 water bottles, her jug= around 4. So she sent her husband to the food court to get her two water bottles instead. Gong show.
Post a Comment