Sunday, May 03, 2009

It's been awhile.

Just thought I'd share an old project....


I made this keychain a long time ago...we're talking last year...long time.  Just thought since it was nsd this weekend I'd share something.





I know it's a little hard to see in this picture, but I embossed the word key onto the patterned paper.


I know I keep talking about how much I want to get scrapping, but I seriously can not find the time lately.  Sadness.  However, I have been cleaning out my room and totally going through everything and it's completely ridiculous how much stuff I have.  I found countless bags of stuff I had bought that I hadn't put away yet...sorted out all the paper and can't find anywhere for it to go.  I should have taken a before picture cause you could hardly walk in my room.  I keep the door shut...does that tell you how messy it was???  Okay maybe not because I have a 2 year old who thinks my room is full of treasures, but trust me it is a disaster.  I think my problem is that I have too many projects on the go.



other updates...

-Cody's back tonight from a weekend in Vegas...he went to watch some dirt bike racing....  I can't wait for him to get home.  Even though it was only a couple of days I miss him lots.

-Ryker and I stayed with my sister and her family Friday night and had such a great time.  We walked around the cutest shops and played at a couple of parks...so fun to spend time with them.

-Ryker's sick...again.  It seems like it just doesn't go away.  I've been doing Vicks on his feet and then putting his socks on (thanks Chels for the tip) and it totally works.  He doesn't cough at night.

-Tuesday I get the results of my ultrasound.  I'm sure everything is good, but it will just be nice to make sure.  I've been doing my kick counts and it all seems good.  Today was my first day of swollen feet.  I seriously wasn't sure I'd be able to get my shoes back on once I had taken them off.  But I'm feeling good...just tired.

-Finally we're having better weather, so I'm looking forward to spending time outside with Ryker this week...parks...walks...this boy loves being outside!!



I think I'm going to go eat some tuxedo truffle cake and watch t.v.

good night :)


2 comments:

mandi said...

Hi kim

Thank you so much for sharing. I want to tie a key chain to my bouquet in memory of my grandparents at my wedding but i couldn't find a key chain anywhere. this gave me a great idea on how to make one.

thanks

Hilorie said...

Very cute idea Kim!! You will have to keep me updated on how you are doing! Love you!