Monday, June 29, 2009

Maguire's turn...

Photobucket

One of my favorite things to do is photograph my babies in their rooms. I remember perfectly the day I did this with Ryker...and how fun it was to capture a few little moments with them in their own special place. I tried looking back to see if I had posted the pic of Ryker, but I couldn't find it on my blog. Maybe I never shared it here.... But when I compared the two pictures on my computer it was crazy to see how much bigger Ryker was than Maguire. The pictures were taken roughly at the same stages of their lives, but Ryker seemed so much bigger. I guess 1 pound makes a big difference....haha! Maguire is growing so quickly...he's starting to get little chubby cheeks and a few little rolls on his legs. It always makes me so sad to see them change and grow...okay, maybe not really cause I love all the changes but they just grow too quickly. It's just not fair. Ryker keeps things busy around here. He now thinks he's a baby and will pretend to cry whenever Maguire cries. He refuses to talk when he's acting like a "baby" and only pretends to whine when he needs something. We're really working on the positive aspect of being a "big boy" but he's not buying into it just yet. We've had a few swinging incidences with a certain someone wanting to 'push' the swing, then of course trying to get into it himself...he thinks he's flying! Oh the joys of having a baby in the house...or 2 babies in the house :) Everyday changes and brings new adventures. We are enjoying each moment...even when it's difficult...one day I know we'll look back and have some good laughs over the brotherly love!!! haha!!


We've had so many yummy suppers from friends and family...and so many sweet comments and gifts and I really just want to thank everyone!! It means so much to us. So thank you!!! You guys are the best!!


K :)

11 comments:

nichole said...

He does look so little! I love his room.

Ashley said...

What a sweet picture.

Lindsay Bateman said...

Absolutely precious photo. Just beautiful. It looks like it belongs in a baby magazine!:)

I love it.

Sheri Colautti said...

I'm not sure if I've already said it but Congratulations to you and your family! I am so excited for you and what a great name you chose! I love all of the pics, especially the one with the two boys!

I hope you are doing well and surviving! LOL

All the best!

Sheri

Christal said...

I love that picture how adorable! They do grow way to fast. Ryker sounds like he might be having a tiny bit of a problem adjusting eh he is so cute! Sounds like your enjoying life and what comes with it each day! You are a great mom!

Hilorie said...

I so remember this picture with Ryker!! That is such a cute idea Kim! Your boys are so cute!!

Talia said...

oh, the joys of introducing new kids into the family! yes, definately times you will remember! one of my favorite things payton did when we first had gabby was stick stickers all over her face when i left the room. it was so cute!

chanel said...

congratulations ... you are so blessed! enjoy this time, its so special
luv chanel

Lindsay Bateman said...

Beautiful blog header and profile pic. :) Just gorgeous.

jessica said...

love the blog header and profile pic. how did you do that shape on your header?

The Whiddens said...

He looks so little on that changing table! How cute!