so this little guy can come whenever!
come see what i've been working on....
the view of the entire room
one of the first things i bought for the babies room was this mirror. as soon as i started working i knew exactly where i wanted it to go...and i really wanted a floor lamp this time.
i got this cute vintage bunny when we were in arizona...i just couldn't resist!
the closet...
a basket for dirty clothes, a clear bin of toys, a basket of different slings and carriers i have, and then of course another bin of clothes the baby can grow into.
all the cute little newborn clothes. it was so fun going through clothes we had used for ryker...i can't wait to use them again. and of course we bought a bunch of new ones too.
my basket obsession...one for shoes, burp cloths and bibs, and then another basket for little cloths that i always used for ryker.
all the furniture is from ryker's nursery. we just moved it into the baby room...along with the shelf. i found a few birdie things, a clock (which i always loved having in ryker's room), and a beautiful picture of Jesus.
i love my diaper caddy...i've missed having it in ryker's room, but we're making due with another system until his room is finished. it's just nice having the little change station. ryker also thinks it's great cause when he's in the crib jumping around he can reach the diapers and throw them all over the room. haha!!
they're filled with hats, lotions and bath products, extra diapers and baby towels.
i had ryker's drawer set up similar to this when he was a baby and it worked really good for us. i keep the wipes out of site (a good thing since ryker loves pulling them out and using them all). i keep little ikea containers for soothers and other baby items...and then socks and onsies. i always used onsies for ryker, but we'll see what it's like having a summer baby.
i found the big clothes pin at homesense (one of my favorite stores) and just painted it a creamier color....
my mom made all the bedding for me...which turned out so cute!! I ordered a bunch of stuff off etsy for it...picked out most of the material...and gave her a pattern that i ordered off etsy and then i wasn't allowed to see it until she was finished. it turned out really cute though and works perfectly. she spent so much time on...i totally appreciate it!!!
once again i filled the basket under the crib with more toys...hmm...seems like we own way too many toys, but really these are just the more baby baby things.
i hung this basket behind the door to put books in. most of the books are in ryker's room at the moment, but it's always nice to have a few in here....
soooo...
i know....lots of pictures. but it's been so fun putting it all together. a lot of it is the same as ryker's room...but i loved his room and have had a hard time doing things differently. the babies room is so much smaller too than ryker's so we had to make things work as best we could. and the colors seem a little off in the pics, but you get the idea. i can't remember what the wall color is called, but i think it's misty gray or gray wisp...it looks like a blue color though.
and now we wait :)

21 comments:
I love it Kim!!
As far as I'm concerned there can never be too many pictures on a blog!
I can't wait to have our own home so I can do all the decorating I want to for my girls! Thanks for the inspiration.
Crystal
I love it Kim! It looks amazing!! I can't wait to meet the little baby boy :)
Love you!
Kim, I just love the baby's room! You guys did a wonderful job!
I love seeing what others do for their boy's rooms because I am a total girl & have trouble thinking "boy" sometimes- haha! ;)
Well, now you need to REST UP! Good luck with everything & I can't wait to see some pictures of your new little guy!! :)
Cute room Kim!
I have seen those baskets at Superstore and thought they were so fun but couldn't think of how to use them... Love it!!
This room is great Kim! I love the bedding - you're mom did a great job! Just think, in a few days you will be a family of 4!! Good luck with everything!
Super cute! My summer baby lived in onesies! It was too hot for anything else!
I love it!! What a beautiful room! If we get a baby anytime soon come help me I've never had a nice nursery that I love! Love yours good luck with all thats coming up! We were just talking about you at a girls night the other night Lyndsey Baldry and ashley bennett and I they brought it up but what a miracle it was and how happy they were for you!! Your famous even in lethbridge haha!! Love the pictures looks so amazing! ttys
Gorgeous job Kim! The room looks amazing, SO FUN! I absolutely love your bedding. Your mom did an amazing job. Thank you for sharing such an intimate look into such an amazing space!
xo
that is a beautiful room! perfect. now just waiting for that baby to come! can't wait to 'meet' him!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! That room is amazing. Love Love Love it.
I love the star on the door as you come in! Just had to add that.
I seriously love it!!! It is so sweet............now I want to keep working on James' room. Alysha and Ryker are too much a like........she loves to throw James' diapers and clothes every where. I am just waiting for your future post showing Ryker unloading all the baskets in the change table :)
You have got to be the most organized Mommy I know, that is amazing how you separated everything into its own little place, and dang that room is CUTE!!! Have fun waiting, we're super excited, and better be one of your first phone calls!!
The room is GORGEOUS. I love it. It's so peaceful and serene and beautiful but boyish beautiful. Oh I can't wait to hear about your new little man's arrival.
Kim, the room is soo super cute. You must be so happy, excited and exhausted. Now just to wait for this little miracle baby to join you. Good luck girl.
how exciting! love the room and i noticed the "vans"...how cute is that?
I LOVE the bedding! Would you mind sharing the etsy seller you got the pattern from?
mandiesegura@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Ooooh, that is gorgeous! Looks like it could be in a magazine!!
looks AWESOME!!!!
love it all!!
ADORABLE!!! Everything is just perfect, okay, and where is the giant safety pin from? Its way cute!!!
Wow, Kim, what a beautiful room! I am filing this away for future ideas! What a lucky little guy. Nice work! (And I love the bedding your mom made. She did a fantastic job.)
Post a Comment