Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm reading this....


and finding it very interesting!  My hubby was diagnosed a year and a half ago with Celiac Disease so we're starting to really take it seriously.  He has no symptoms that are different than his colitis symptoms so he hasn't always been willing to follow the diet.  He's now taking it more seriously...so I'm doing my best to change our ways.  

And...

Whenever the baby is born he will have to be tested for it too!!!  I'm hoping and praying that he doesn't have it.  We'll soon find out though.



I'm always looking for any info or advice so feel free to share :)

6 comments:

Talia said...

i heard about this book and thought of you guys! you'll have to let me know if it's good!

Hilorie said...

I too have heard about this book!..I heard about it yesterday and was going to call you about it today! You will have to keep me updated on your little baby :) Love you!

Christal said...

I saw this book too it looks good! I hope baby doesn't have it either! All of it is so horrible my brother and sister and b i l have colitis. So I know its no fun any of it!
Oh and how fun all the freezer meals fun to do it with your sister too! I am so excited for this baby what a blessing. You know I know 3 people who got pregnant out of the blue lately after waiting years and years so I'm still holding out for that miracle too! HAve a great week!

Tiffany said...

i also have celiac. i am seeing a natropath in sherwood park and he has made a world of difference! it is called healthworks. i know that some people arent into it but i thought i would throw it out there!

Janet Hopkins said...

Hey girlie.....been thinking of you lately since I think it is getting close to the big day. Hope you are well. How are Cody and Ryker?

jessica said...

Two things:
-there is a celiac free menu at the Outback Steakhouse, if you are finding it hard to eat out.
-plus, I was just curious how Cody takes the sacrament?

good luck with the labour!