Sunday, June 14, 2009

welcome...


Photobucket

Maguire Kail Loewen

born Friday, June 12 at 11:44 a.m.
weighing 6 pounds
19 inches long


We are all happy and doing good...Ryker is loving his new little brother!!! 

Photobucket


I'll fill you in more about the weekend soon...we just got home today and are tired, but we are enjoying our little family of 4 :)

35 comments:

Talia said...

YAY!!!
I am so glad I got to go and visit you guys at the hospital! Maguire is so cute...we love him already!!

xoxox

Hilorie said...

CONGRATS KIM AND CODY!!! He is adorable, I can't wait to hear all about it!! love you!

Veronica said...

Congrats! He is super duper cute!

erin said...

what a sweetie... Maguire and I share the same birthday :)

Christie said...

oh my gosh he's soooooo cute!!!!!! Just as perfect as Ryker was when he was a baby!!! Congrats guys!!! I'm so happy for you

Itworksforbobbi said...

Hooray!! Congrats to all of you! He's so cute :)

Amber Zimmerman said...

Aw. . .congrats and I love his name! =)

Jess said...

he is gorgeous! Lots of prayers said for you guys this weekend. XOXO from us!

Lindsay Bateman said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! Great photo...wow, breathtaking.
So happy for you all.
:)

Sarah said...

Awwww! He is perfect & I love his name. Congratulations!!!!!

Kristi said...

so little! love that blonde hair. congrats Kim!

Christal said...

oh kim he is so cute!! COngrats to all of you on your beautiful new addition. Can't wait to read the update!!

Lyndi said...

Congrats Kim & Cody! He is beautiful, hope you are all having fun with the new addition.

Leah Karch said...

Yay!! Congrats Kim.....what a cutie!! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the updates!

The Heavenor's said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you, congrats! I cant wait to hear and see me!

Chantel Mernickle said...

Kim!!! I am So excited for you guys!! He looks so beautiful and sweet! You are going to make an amazing family of four and i cant wait for you to bring him over to the store so we can say HI!!! :)

nichole said...

OH, I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!! I was thinking about you this weekend, wondering... and I guess good things were happening! Love those first little pictures, especially with Ryker.

Paula said...

Congratulations on the new addition. He is definitely adorable! Looks like the nursery got done just in time... Funny how things like that work. Can't wait to see more pics of Maguire and the new family of four!

Robin Kearl said...

Congrats Kim - he's so cute! Love the name.

Chantel said...

Congrats, such a beautiful baby, and a beautiful name!! Wishing you and your family all the best. Love the nursery also...!!

Chantel

maria said...

Oh Kim, he's delicious! I could just eat him up. He's such a cute peanut. Congratulations! Enjoy him tons.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Loewen Family!

What a sweet baby! I can tell he is going to get lots of hugs, kisses and love!

Pat, Keith & Kayla Carson

Joanne said...

congrats! the room looks fabulous and Maguire is a cute little blondie! I hope you are feeling good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

He is just precious - so happy for you and your hubbie and Ryker!

Janet Hopkins said...

He is beautiful....looks like his daddy!

Congrats!

Nadine Karen said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for your family of four! He is so gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Nadine

Shauna said...

He is absolutely beautiful Kim!! Congrats to all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you and your family! He's gorgeous!

Jan

jessica said...

look at his cute blonde hair!
yah! he's finally here!

Tracy said...

congrats to you and your family!! he's absolutely beautiful!!

Susie said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little guy. I bet your just loving every minute of it

Andrea said...

So happy for you! He's a cutie!!

Roxanne said...

CONGRATS!!!
He looks so adorable and sweet. Oh the joys he will bring your family. So EXCITED for you!!

hks said...

ok kim. sosoo sweet, he is beautifuL!
i love it... i am so happy for you guys... enjoy every second!!

Ashley said...

Congrats Kim! He is adorable! So happy for you!