Monday, July 13, 2009

little baby

Photobucket



Photobucket



I've been wanting to get out and take these pictures, but with the weather being so unpredictable around here we haven't gotten out sooner. I've really been struggling lately with wanting to create, but not having the time or energy to do anything. For now I will have to be satisfied with just being able to take a few pics here and there. It's the only creating I can manage at the time...and then when I can actually get into my room I'll have fun pics to work with...right???


Photobucket


No exciting plans for us this week. We're getting ready to head to the lake soon, but there's still lots of time before we leave. I should probably make a list of things to bring and things we'll need since my memory is so bad right now. I seriously can't remember the simplest things. haha! And I'm hoping that one of these days we'll have some nice weather....is that too much to ask??


Hope you're all having a great summer! I need to come visit blogs soon...again it's all about finding the time :)


K

10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun idea for a photoshoot! That is one cute baby you have there!! The pictures, of course, look great.

I'm not quite sure what's up with this weather.....

Scott and Tara said...

That is such an amazing photo! What a great idea! Haha, i hope someone was below... just in case :)

Lindsay Bateman said...

LOVE these photos...so beautiful. Just gorgeous.

:)

Hilorie said...

Your photo's are adorable! I totally agree with the weather, I am sure getting sick of this cold rain!! Have fun at the lake!
Love you!!

erin said...

These are great Kim...I still get so many compliments on Ben's photos that you have done.. you have quite a gift!

Anne Thompson said...

Wow, what an awesome idea for a picture! Your new little man is so adorable. Great pics : ) Anne

Talia said...

oh, so sweet! hope you guys have fun in bc!!

nichole said...

When I did a photo in a somewhat similar fashion with a newborn, I wanted to get a cute one of his face sticking out of the wrap. But he kept almost falling out. So we put his whole head back in the wrap and I just had to only get one of his feet. How did you do your set up so that he didn't fall out?

So cute!!!!

nichole said...

I had asked a question on Tal's blog about where she gets her edges and she posted her answer, "House of Three" and even had a link to the edges she likes. But the link didn't work. I looked all over the blog, did every search I could think of, but couldn't find any. Can you help? I notice you have awesome edges. Where do you get yours?

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so beautiful! Precious little rosebud mouth!

Enjoy!
/k