Just needing a few stamps and I can get the rest of these off....
This has been my only attempt at scrapping lately. But...I did manage some time cleaning my room up a bit. I've been going through my stuff and have managed to start a big pile of stuff to get rid of....it feels good.
i just loved your announcements for maguire...so, so cute! and i want to free myself from lots of my supplies, too....how have i managed to get my hands on so much stuff???
6 comments:
those are adorable he is so dang cute!!!
oh, it has been a long time for me too. I am itching to get scrapping again though!
(those announcements are super sweet!)
i just loved your announcements for maguire...so, so cute! and i want to free myself from lots of my supplies, too....how have i managed to get my hands on so much stuff???
just simply beautiful kim.
those are gorgeous.
love the colors & details.
xo
Too cute annoucement Kim! You are too talented!
how did you get the 3 pics in a row like that?? LOVE. IT
Post a Comment