Thursday, September 03, 2009

Life getting in the way.



Can you believe how big he's getting???Photobucket
makes me kinda sad....


If these boys could just stay little I'd be a happy momma. But unfortunately they grow so quickly. I have so much to document from their lives, but it's a slow process right now...blogging, scrapping, journaling.... I've read a few blog posts from other people about the CE message this year and their theme 'Unwritten.' It got me thinking about how important it is to record everyday moments in our life. I hope I'm doing a good enough job. Honestly....I don't think I am. Gotta be better in this area. But really I'm feeling it...I've been dying to finish cleaning out my room and get scrapping. That's when I seem to do the best at recording our life. Whether it's through a scrapbook layout...a blog post...a written journal entry...an email...whatever method it just seems to happen when that one little space in our house is clean.


Soooo....


10 things from our day today....


1. The boys both woke up super happy this morning! I love how every morning Ryker asks to come lay on daddy's pillow and watch a show with me. It's our time to relax together.

2. The boys and I made it out of the house this morning and actually went shopping! Not something I do too often when it's the three of us. I gotta think about what stores I'm going to...if I need a stroller and sling or if there's a cart...how many snacks and treats do I have with me...when did the boys last eat...when are they going to need a nap...etc...etc...etc...

3. Found the cutest Monchhichi monkey for my little niece!!! I was super excited about this. Do you remember these??? My sisters and I had them when we were little...so I had to buy it for my niece. Ryker wasn't quite as excited as me about these cuties. haha!!



4. Ryker was ticked off at Maguire tonight because he wasn't folding his arms during prayer. It was pretty funny!!


5. Ryker took a huge spill pushing the stroller into the garage. We're talking flipping right over the top of the stroller onto his back...huge. He got up quickly as I was running to him and through his tears he's saying to me "I'm okay!! I'm okay!!" I think he wanted to make sure we were still going for our walk...haha!! He was fine though. He's a pretty tough kid.


6. I bought new lamps tonight for our room. Without thinking I opened the back door of the Acura and heard the shatter of my new lamp rolling out and breaking. Agghhh!!! I should have put them on the seat in the back. It's my own fault for not securing them in better. Glass was everywhere on the driveway...let's hope we cleaned it up good enough and I don't get a flat tire backing out of the driveway tomorrow.


7. Maguire is the best little baby. He gives us the best smiles and loves being cuddled. I love our tummy time together playing with toys...Ryker always has to have his tummy time too!


8. Cody actually got home from work before 6:00! He's had some crazy days this week, but what can you do when there's emergencies. It had been two days since he'd really seen Ryker (just because he leaves before we wake up and was getting home after Ryker had gone to bed).


9. Finished reading "Twenties Girl" today. I love reading...just wish I had more time to do it.




10. The boys go to bed so easily. Daddy does bedtime (I was at a Primary Meeting tonight) and we now have time to go catch up on SYTYCD Canada. And relax after another busy day.




K :)

5 comments:

Christie said...

Poor Ryker. Wanted to make sure he could still go on a walk after falling haha! Totally gets that from Cody Josh says hehe.
I'm so excited to see maguires smiles! Maya smiles all the time too. And she laughs so hard at other babies. I'm excited to see them together!!!
Love you!

Sheri said...

I can't believe how big Maguire is getting. I love that pic...........he is sure is a good mix of you and Cody. So cute!!!

Sarah said...

Maguire is such a little cutie!! It's totally bitter sweet how fast babies grow up.

I have been meaning to read Twenties Girl. I like Sophie Kinsella's other books.

Talia said...

oh, maguire is so cute!! i can't wait to see the boys today...the girls are very excited to play with ryker at mcdonald's. time for us to actually hang out!! yay!!

nichole said...

He is so big. I can see more of you guys in him now though.