Wednesday, September 30, 2009

charly

This girl is the cutest :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


We went out last week and took some pics before it got too cold...I just don't get to spend enough time with her (Chesley might argue with me on this ;) )...hehe!!


Photobucket


I love this one cause you can see her chipped little tooth....



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Oh....I just love her!!!!


Photobucket


She hated the tutu!



...just for you Candice :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Kim,
Gorgeous pictures! You do such amazing photography!! :)

Talia said...

oh, i love that she hated the tutu! haha!
(why don't kids ever do what we want them to do??? wink!)

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I love them all but I especially love the last one with the tutu!

Chelsey

Sheri said...

Those pictures are unbelievably cute!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!!! Thanks Kim! I love them! Can't wait to see the rest!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Those are AMAZING photos Kim. You did such a beautiful job, awesome angles! As for the tutu one...hehe..definitly a favorite. Gotta love lil' ones for sure.
She is a sweety and you did an amazing job capturing some timeless moments!
xo

Lindsay Bateman said...

oh and I LOVE your new blog header!
so cute