It all started really before we were even born.... Our Mom's were friends at church and even worked in the primary together, so it was no surprise that Jane and I would be friends...afterall we were born days apart. We played together, were great friends and even managed to still see each other when my family moved. As young adults we hung out often and then we even worked together in my early marriage years. I don't know how I ever would have made it through some of those working years without her.... We both quit our jobs within a couple of weeks of each other...again...I don't think I could have stayed without her there. She is the sweetest friend. So thoughtful and kind. She eventually moved away and got married, but whenever she's home we make an effort to see each other. This summer we once again were reunited. This time though I got to meet her sweet little boy too! And take a couple of pictures. It was so much fun to spend some time together....loved it!
And sad to see her go.
I hope my boys have special friends during their lifetime...it's really such a blessing in life :)

No comments:
Post a Comment