Wednesday, September 16, 2009

bliss!


Finally getting some sleep around here!!!!!


The past couple of nights he's slept through the night...meaning 10 hours straight!! It feels so good :) I love my sleep...haha!!


Now if only Ryker would get back to sleeping good at night. Lately he wants one of us to sleep with him. But...big news for him...he doesn't have a bottle anymore! It was the easiest thing. I let him pick out his own new sippy cup and told him it was for bedtime...and done. He's only asked for a bottle once.



K:)

3 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Hey Kim!
Gorgeous photo,you are such a stunning mama! And your lil' man is too sweet. :)
Glad to hear about Ryker and his new sippy cup! Yay for him. What a big boy he is!:)
hope everything else is going great and you are having a fabulous fall!

Sheri said...

I am all about getting a good sleep! You must feel like a new lady.
i am so excited to hear about Ryker.....my Mom keeps telling to just wait until Alysha is a bit older and can go get her own cup just like you did. You have given me tons of hope!
Gorgeous pic by the way.

nichole said...

Oh, I'm so glad getting rid of the bottle went so well. I am still struggling with Taya's toilet training. Most days she's pretty good. Then there are those that make me wish I had waited a little longer. I think I have been running my washing machine almost constant for several weeks now. Hoping it slows down soon! But I'm not turning back now. So take your time in that department!!!