I'm home! I enjoyed my time away and missed my boys, but it was worth it.
Heidi's classes are always so much more than just a scrapbook layout...or mini album. It's the whole concept and thought behind the project that gets you thinking about your life and what direction you're headed in and helps you to look at your life closer...and appreciate every little thing. One of the messages from the weekend that really stuck with me was "If you don't write it down...or document it...it's as if it never happened." How true is that. It really hit home with me. Each little moment is so important. I don't want to forget. I feel like these years will pass too quickly and that they're too precious to not write down and record. First step...get my room cleaned up. Take my space back from the junk that's taken over. You'd laugh if you saw the little space on the floor where I made my halloween picture. Yes...I have a big beautiful table, but it's completely covered with stuff. Haha! My goal is to get it all cleaned up next week while Cody is away. I won' t feel guilty being down there till all hours of the night knowing that the kids are asleep and Cody's gone. Wish me luck!
As for the busy week...it's been jam packed with Halloween stuff. I need to share the cute invitations I made for the halloween party Ryker and Maguire are having for a few friends. They turned out super cute. And then tonight Ryker and I were paper macheing up a storm. It got a little dangerous, but I'll share the finished projects. What I'm envisioning is super cute...let's hope they turn out that way. And then Ryker decided to kick one of our pumpkins tonight. Yes...kick!!! There is now a hole in it. haha!! Boys...I tell ya. He thought it was the greatest thing...Mummy thought differently. haha!
I'm off to catch up on blogs. I feel out of the loop with everyone.
Have a great night!!
K :)

2 comments:
That is so true about how important it is to document all the little things! I am trying to get my albums "caught up" before the new baby comes & stay on top of blogging. But life gets too busy sometimes!!
You're a lucky girl to have the chance to go down for Heidi's class!!
I know, the weekend was awesome...can you believe that was a week ago already? Sheesh.
Can't wait for the party this afternoon, the girls are so excited!!
xo
Post a Comment