November is National Adoption Month. It's a time in my life when I reflect on so many things...it was a month of busy preparation for me before Ryker came to our family...really before my life would change forever.

One of my greatest blessings of adoption has been to have Ryker in my life. He is the sweetest little boy and I truly love him more than anything. He always makes me smile and brings so much happiness to my day. We call him our little cheer leader cause he is always so positive and gives the best compliments.
Today I took the boys on a walk (it was so nice out...a little windy, but so nice). As I was climbing up this hill (it felt really big and I was working really hard to actually get up the hill without tiring out...haha!) I told Ryker to cheer me on. When we arrived at the top he said to me "I'm so proud of you Mum Mum!!"
Pure sweetness!
:)

4 comments:
He truly is the sweetest little boy isnt he? What a good son and a good big brother!
Love you guys!
He is so cute! Love the tinkerbell comment I'll take it ha ha!! Adoption is such a miracle and a blessing!!! Lucky girls we are aren't we!!
I have so many people who have blessed with adoption. It is such a blessing, especially for Ryker to come to such great parents.
can you believe it's been almost 3 years since your little dude came into your life?? seems like yesterday.
xo
Post a Comment