when I'm shopping I find something that I just have to have. And a couple of weeks ago it was this mirror. It hasn't found a home yet, but it's sitting above our fireplace until I decide on the right spot. I love it!! (I know it's a weird angle for the pic, but it was the only way I didn't get weird light reflecting from the kitchen...haha!)Making cupcakes right now for the primary party...one thing to check off the list. Not too sure how the rest of the stuff is coming along. I'm planning on packing in as much as I can tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Have a great weekend!
:)
p.s. Did I mention that I watched New Moon last night.... :)

2 comments:
You went to New Moon last night? I'm so jealous. How was it? Was it better than the first? I get to see it tomorrow morning! Hurray!
I love that mirror! So pretty! Love you guys!
gorgeous mirror. love the frame and detailing! :)
Post a Comment