okay...so he's now closer to 7 months, but I took these pics of him last month and it's just been a long time since I've shared anything like this.
At six months he's....
- almost crawling. I love the attempts...it's so cute to watch. He's trying so hard to figure out how to make his hands and legs move at the same time. And sometimes when he just can't do it he does a great downward dog pose. Maybe there is something to that kids yoga...haha!!
- loving his food. He eats rice, oats, barley and wheat cereal (so far we're good for the celiac disease worries...ya!!). Apple sauce is probably his favorite...and peas and cream corn are at the bottom of the list. He couldn't handle more than two bites of either.
- he sleeps around 9 hours at night!
- sits up and rolls around all over. He's great at getting where he wants to be.
- is always happy unless he's tired.
- is not a big eater in the morning...trying to get him to drink even 4 ounces is tough.
- weighs 17 lbs. and is 27 inches long!! He's getting chunky!!
- loves his big brother more than anyone. He watches him closely all day long...any attention Ryker gives him is the best and Ryker always makes him laugh. It's so cute watching those two.
And of course we just think he's completely adorable!!!
K :)

6 comments:
Aww such cute pictures! He's adorable!!
When my little guy was 6 months he rolled all over the place as his way of getting around Then he started to crawl. That was funny.
Thanks for sharing some sites with me. I really liked "the little things" blog. It gave me some ideas of things I want to do around our home tomorrow. I'm in a total nesting mood lately!!! ;)
Insanely adorale!!! I also got a good laugh out of the video clips of the boys in your last post. It looks like you have another biker on your hands. I always cringe at the thought of all the crazy things my boy will try out as he gets older!!
Talking about how he adores his older brother and how he laughs for Ryker, reminded me of the relationship with my oldest two. They are inseparable and have been best friends since the moment Ellie was born. Cara was pretty much the only one who could make Ellie laugh. And she would go on for over 10 minutes squealing and giggling if Cara was there to make her smile.
Cuz he is completely adorable! He has my permission to sweep Brynlee off her feet someday :P
I love these pictures! He just looks soooooo much like Cody to me, it is crazy!
xo
he is so adorable and getting big so fast!!!
Post a Comment