Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I just can't get enough...

I'll have a pretty cute Hawaii scrapbook by the time I'm done with these pictures...haha!!  

I have a serious addiction right now.  

It feels so good though to be back in a groove. 

It's makin' me happy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's hard to believe how quickly these little kiddies are growing up.  Maguire has been cruisin' the furniture for a long time now, but yesterday he took his first real steps without holding on...like 6 steps!!  He's been doing the one or two step thing...but 6!!  And then tonight he did over 10!!!  I just can't believe it.  He's only 9 months old.  I think he's trying to keep up with his big brother...haha!!  He's still my little scaredy cat though and is very careful about when and where he's taken those steps...what a little cutie.  I can't handle it....aagghhh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As for Ryker he is always keeping us entertained.  The other night when we were saying his bedtime prayers (I always have to help him or else his prayer will only be "we're thankful for our families...and we're thankful for the food").  So I was helping him with his prayer and he pipes up "we're thankful for the steering wheel game (mario kart!)...haha!!!  Do you think he's obsessed???  He honestly doesn't get to play that often, but he loves the wii...and he's really good at it too!!  We were at my sister-in-laws house Sunday night for a little going away party for Cody's nephew.  Ryker immediately ran downstairs to play.  When I went to check on him he was sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart with 3 other people and there was a group of teenagers hanging out watching.  When I came back down about 10 minutes later it was just Ryker playing and everyone was gathered around watching...even adults!  They couldn't believe that this little 3 year old was in first place!!  He just sits so calmly...and is unbelievable.  I don't know if it's just instilled in little boys...or what??!!  I had a good laugh watching the situation.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I recorded dancing with the stars yesterday...so I'm off to watch.


Can't wait :)

4 comments:

Christie said...

Josh Is so proud of Ryker and mario kart. First place!!!!! GOOO RYKER!

Keep walking Maguire! You'll be out walking Maya soon!

Itworksforbobbi said...

First of all - your pages are gorgeous. SOOOO cute. I love your style.

Secondly - GO MAGUIRE! My daughter was 9 months old when she started walking and it's no fun for mommy, but what a milestone for him!

Kamry Low said...

Love your scrap booking! so talented!

Lindsay Bateman said...

your layouts are GORGEOUS!!! love the color combos! PLEEEASE post your completed album!
;)