For me...I think a lot of it has to do with the "time and season" of my life. I have little kids. And it doesn't mean I can't do anything, but I have two busy little boys that need my attention. Ryker would love to be in my room with me, but lets face it...he comes in and is touching everything. It just doesn't work. And Maguire...well he just pulls everything off the shelves.
So at this time and season of my life I am finding that my time is when my kiddies are sleeping. And that means that sometimes the quiet time is spent scrapbooking...sometimes it's spent cleaning and a lot of the time it's spent watching t.v.!! haha!! But I'm okay with how things are. It's working for me.
But look what I've been able to accomplish...
I should have taken more detailed pictures of the car we rented in Hawaii...it was the most disgusting thing. Seriously I just wouldn't let the kids touch anything...and always felt like I had to disinfect them at the end of the day. Yuck!!
(More pages for the Hawaii album!)
Whatever my time and season may be...I'm still so thankful for this hobby. I love looking at the final layouts...and I love sitting with Ryker and looking through his albums. Nothing makes me happier than seeing how excited he gets when he looks at pictures of himself.
It's so worth it!!!
K:)

2 comments:
You are on a roll! I think it's better to scrapbook (or do anything creative) when we are feelin' it, and are doing it 'cause we want to and not because we HAVE to.
:)
Keep it up!
(p.s....this is my time and season to be going totally crazy-out-of-my-mind trying to keep my house clean. haha!!)
Good job Kim, it is a hard thing to find time for, but I've enjoyed you beautiful pages latley! So keep it!!! Maybe it will inspire me one day to get my butt in gear!
Post a Comment