I think I need to find something else to blog about for a little bit...all I've been sharing is scrapbooking...but when you have a serious addiction what do you do??? haha!!
This is one of my favorite pictures from our Hawaii holiday...my little niece. My brother-in-law (a non-scrapbooker) didn't get it...the picture. I love it for so many reasons...but probably most because it tells the story so much more than the ones of her full body in the sand. I love the way she's holding her hands in front of her. You can tell that she isn't enjoying the sand on them. She makes me laugh...this little girl. She's such a little cutie. And my boys just love her to pieces.
We're getting ready to go to my cousin's wedding soon. She's asked me to make her guest book for her...and it's just another thing I'm obsessing over. Her pictures are beautiful. Seriously...I can't handle how much I love them. I just hope she likes what I've done so far. I need to show it to someone to get their opinion, but I'm not really ready to show it yet. I should be done this week though. Just thinking about it makes me happy...hehe!
To do list this week includes...scrapbooking...cleaning...scrapbooking...haha!!
Okay. Really I'll share something else this week. I promise!
K :)

2 comments:
I am loving your obsession! It is so fun to see what creative things you have been up to..........you are way too talented:)
No WAY its too much, I love seeing your pages! Have fun in Utah!
Post a Comment