Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One Sunday afternoon...

Photobucket


Life with this little boy is always so much fun. He makes me laugh everyday. A couple of nights ago Ryker was watching Cody put in a new light fixture in the basement bathroom when he turns to me and says "I'm sick and tired of you Mom!" Cody and I were both shocked that we asked him to repeat what he said. So when he responded "I'm sick and tired of you Mom!" we both just started laughing. He said it as more of a question, so we knew he had no idea what he was really saying...but it was sure funny. They are such parrots at that age...where that came from we have no idea.  Always provides lots of laughs...haha!!


Photobucket



Photobucket

I don't think I could ever kiss this boy enough.  I just love him to pieces.
Photobucket


Photobucket

And then this little boy is just too sweet!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can see a little glimpse of his worried look in the picture below.  I see this look a million times a day.  It says to me..."Are you really going to let him get that close to me!" or "Are you leaving me here" or "keep them away."  He doesn't want anyone looking at him...touching him...or holding him.  But he sure loves his family!!!

Photobucket

My life revolves around these two boys (and one big boy!  hehe!!) and I wouldn't have it any other way. 


Nothing compares to their sweet little hugs and kisses.



K :)

7 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

kimmy...these photos are AMAZING!!!! you are so blessed to be surrounded by such handsome boys!!! absolutely beautiful photos...i love the story they tell...and you are one beautiful momma! xo

Sarah said...

those pictures of you and your little guys are just the sweetest!!

Nadine Karen said...

These pictures are wonderful! Your boys are so so adorable!

Allison said...

I love these photos Kim! I can't believe how big your boys are getting, they are too cute!

Sheri said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!! Being a Momma really is the best.

Christal said...

what beautiful pictures! So dang cute boys are so fun aren't they!

Talia said...

i tried leaving a comment yesterday and blogger wouldn't let me...love you and your boys!!