Sunday, March 14, 2010

I started out hating it.

This was one of those layouts that I was just not liking.  I almost didn't even finish it cause I was having issues...but I think this one has been one of my favorites out of the batch.  Funny how that happens...hehe!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like I mentioned yesterday...I am LOVING the crepe paper ribbon.  I need more.  Not really...I just need to keep using what I've got.  haha!!  I also managed to use scrap paper for his layout...which was really nice since I have so many scraps I don't even know what to do with them.  At one time in my life I was also making cards and would only use scrap paper.  Now the card making seems to happen the hour before I actually need a card.  So technically I'm still making cards...I just don't have a stash on hand.

I would love to hear what you do with your scrap paper...


K :)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute LO!! I also tend to use lots of my paper scraps to make cards with.

Allison said...

LOL I have the same problem with my PILES of scraps... I wish I had a boy, I have a whole bunch of "rockstar" 8x8 and I only use it for the layouts of just Steve... We should start a "scrap swap"!

Kim said...

I like that scrap swap idea!! Fun!

Lindsay Bateman said...

kim....LOVE your layouts...they are all so inspiring! such eye candy!:) i love looking at other people's pages...so inspiring, uplifting, just makes ME HAPPY! They are all so great, love all of your color schemes too. beautiful stuff! keep posting!!! xo

Talia said...

I love ALL of your pages...maybe I SHOULDN'T start packing up my stuff! haha!
Kay, and you didn't tell me you saw jon gosselin!!??! that is crazy! you'll have to tell us about it tomorrow!

nichole said...

Looks amazing! I've gone completely digital long time ago, but still have oodles of scraps. I usually use them for birthday invitations, cards, ect...

The Heavenor's said...

It turned out so cute, I've made pages like that and hated them at first, then it comes together, so cute!

Christal said...

Love all your pages so cute!! You are so talented and it all looks so perfect! I love the mom of boys post too so true what you wrote loved it!! Lucky us eh! Love all the Hawaii pic layouts too what fun memories!

lindsey loo said...

your pages make me want to bust out my scrapbook supplies. so cute!