this is definitely older...like from a few years back...and i'm pretty sure i didn't share it then. if i did then forgive me.
i love how simple this album is. pictures, patterned paper, stamps...quick and easy. i like things like that. simple.
i'm working on the basement today. it's a big job, but it's gotta get done. i don't know why i let it get so messy. we come down here to play and of course do laundry and stuff, but i don't have to look at the mess all the time, so it tends to stay messier longer than it should.
i have some new purchase i'll have to share. they just need the perfect home first. okay....i'm off to clean. hmm...it's just so much easier sitting on the computer. i have to tell myself that i'm only posting an entry and then i'm off...otherwise i start clicking away and an hour has gone by.
done.

2 comments:
So cute! I wish I could find fun things like that when I clean my basement. It makes me want to come and join your cleaning party :)
Oooh, i love it! I seem to remember this a bit...did you make it at one of our scrap nights?? super cuteness!!
Post a Comment