I don't know what it was that I needed, but whatever it was I'm on a roll. Maybe it was the holiday last month...or the fact that my room is cleaner (not completely done...I get sidetracked..haha!)...or that I got a stack of pictures developed...whatever it is it's all I think about right now. I itch to be in my room.
What's been working for me right now is picking a photo...pulling out some paper...opening an idea book...my button jar sitting on my table...and then finding a couple of minutes at a time to *pop* into my room and stick things down or rearrange or whatever. I'm liking that I come back after thinking about what I've been working on and add something here and there. Yes...it's a whole lot slower, but it's working for me. It's seriously making me happy!!!
Then add some nicer weather...walks outside...cleaning (I love when my house is clean...love it!) and decorating and you've got a happy girl!
I'm getting ready for a big weekend with Cody's family...his nephew is leaving on a mission so everyone is coming up for the weekend. It should be a lot of fun. One of the things I love about my hubby's family is that when we're together we always laugh. We have dinners on Saturday night and Sunday night, so I need to think about what I'm making. Last night for dinner I made the yummiest pasta...seriously sooo good. I can't wait to eat it again for lunch today. I said to Cody "I actually feel like a real cook!" We've been eating pretty healthy around here...more so in cooking. I actually have been cooking from scratch...and it's sooooo much better. It's amazing how much yummier supper time is. And Ryker has been loving what I make. Thankfully he is not a picky eater. I can't even remember the last time I opened a box of pre-made whatever...I'm really enjoying it too!
I'll have to share.
But for now I'll be sharing a layout everyday...well until I run out...haha! I'm on a roll. As for those girlies in the pictures...I can't believe those were taken 2 years ago. Time sure flies. Really. I'm so lucky to have best friends like them! They also know how to make me laugh...you girls are the best!
:)

4 comments:
I love your LO! It's nice to see your scrapbooking again!!!
:) Sarah
kim...that layout is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the colors, the photos, the layout...and those BUTTONS!!! (Heidi's class...right?)
Just gorgeous!
You girls are fabulous, inside and out.
I know the feeling, I am so blessed to have such amazing girlfriends in my life. Without them I would be lost.
can't wait to check back tomorrow and see your next layout!
Very inspiring!
hey, i know those girls! love it.
can't wait for our shoot this summer!!
I know those girls too! They are pretty awesome! Luv ya! xoxo
Post a Comment