Thursday, March 11, 2010

One of my favorites.

Sometimes when I'm out of my scrapping groove the only way to get back in is by scraplifting.  So who better to scraplift then the talented Maggie Holmes...


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this little guy.  And he loved the beach.  I loved watching him explore and just enjoying our time together on holidays.  He has been asking me everyday this week if we can go back on holidays.  I think it's hard coming back to snow...especially when your life is playing at the park, swimming and playing on the beach.  haha!!  Oh to be a little kid again.


I pulled out some older scrapbooking items for this layout.  Did I mention how much I love buttons right now??!  I love digging through my jar and pulling out different colors...the things that make us happy :)


Look at these cute buttons...


I think I need them!  haha!!


More layouts to come...


:)

3 comments:

Talia said...

so gorgeous!! i want to scrapbook now!!

Sarah said...

I love you color scheme on this one!!

Leslee said...

Love this beach layout you did--especially the colours. I love buttons too.

Leslee in MT