While we were away Ryker stayed with Cody's sister. He had such a great time with them and has asked every single day since if he can go back (it really must have been fun!).
One night this was the conversation between Ryker and his aunt at bedtime...
"I don't have a mustache...why do you have a mustache??? Sometimes my dad has a mustache!!!" (while poking her face....)
Oh the things kids say....
I have a book where I've been writing down the funny things that come out of his mouth. You always think you could never forget something soooo funny...but somehow you do. And my memory has been soooo bad since being pregnant. Does it ever come back?? It's fun to flip back through the book and read some of the things he's done or said. It always makes me smile.
K :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is hilairious!! funny boy!! xo
Oh my kids really are way too observant! I can't even begin to tell you the observations my students you to make about me when I was teaching....lol!
I loved your previous post as well. I had to show Thomas too and he couldn't get over how well and how fast Ryker could ride :)
I love the hilarious things that kids say. Taya's most recent, that I loved was we had gotten a bunch of books about Greece from the library. Taya said, "Can we please read another greasy book!" At first I thought she meant that the book was actually all greasy since we had a movie night with buttered popcorn the night before (and I thought perhaps I had missed washing some greasy hands before they hit a book). But she just wanted a book about Greece.
Post a Comment