Thursday, May 06, 2010

From my scrap space...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Addicted.

That's right.

I love playing in my room.

Love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't make it in there everyday, but I've been able to get in there a little bit more than I have been.  It's sometimes hard to pick and choose where I spend my time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How can you not LOVE all the fun product out there.  It makes me very happy!!  Happy happy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love having a hobby that allows me to be creative.


I already have some ideas for our anniversary pictures...I just really need to get going on it.  It's another thing making me really really happy!!  I never did a wedding album.  Sure I have some cute pictures of our wedding, but when we got married it was nothing like what it is today.  For one...there really weren't many people with digital cameras.  What???  Life without digital photography??  haha!!  I can't even imagine it.  But that wedding album just never happened.  In all honestly...I never even planned to make one.  I don't even really remember scrapbooking many of the pictures.  But I have BIG plans for our anniversary pictures.  They almost mean more to me.  I think for many different reasons, but probably most importantly it's because I can see how far we've come together.  This is our life after 10 years (not including the 2 years we dated before that...).  A life that we've built together.


I love it.


I love being creative and knowing creative people :)


Makes me happy!!


K :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

That's it, somehow I need to get some scrapbooking done this weekend! Thanks for the motivation!

Lindsay Bateman said...

i LOVE these pages....your style is fabulous and SOOOO inspiring! Love all of your color and paper choices (isn't the Dear Lizzy line sooo fun??)
Thanks for such great shares...I LOVE seeing other people's pages!

nichole said...

You have such cuties!!!! Makes me excited for a little GUY.