Last Thursday was the actual date. So I planned a little night out. My sister took the kiddies and then we went for dinner to a new place. I had been looking at some gluten free things on-line a couple of weeks ago and came across a site that gave restaurant suggestions for any city...so I looked at some of the places they suggested for my city and found a really yummy new spot. It was expensive, but oh so yummy!! I was even adventurous and ordered fish! I am sooo not a fish person. Small amounts are okay, but it's just not my thing. It was really good though.
Here's a look at my yummy salad!!
We had a beautiful view of the city...and a 'boot camp' that was happening in the park right in front of our window..haha! It's actually quite humorous watching people work out...especially when everyone seems to do things their own way...haha!!
And then as a fun little surprise Cody brought home cupcakes from a new place here.
They were soooo yummy!!
Of course Ryker thought it was great! He picked the banana cake cupcake and pretty much licked off all the icing. hehe!
And Maguire thought it was so unfair that he didn't get one....
And of course I made Cody a little card. I used an envelope and just cut it open to use as the base of the card.
(I'm pretty sure you don't want to read the mushy note I included :))
oh so simple.
And check out our anniversay shoot...Aren't they soooo much fun??!! I wanted to do something special like this to remember this moment. 10 years. I think it's kind of special...especially considering all the things that happen in the world around us. I'm so lucky!! I have the best hubby!! I love him so much and he is truly my best friend. We are sooo different from each other, but it works for us.
Thanks Tal for doing such an amazing job!! I already told Cody that our house will be plastered with these :) hehe!!
K :)

6 comments:
Wow!! Those photos are absolutely amazing..........I don't know if there is a more beautiful couple out there!!! Happy Anniversary.
My mom sucked me into those cupcakes too........delish!
LOVE this post!
Truly unbelievably gorgeous photos...however from the photographers point of view, I can say that it is always so easy when the people being photographed are as beautiful as you both are!!!
congrats on a decade of wedded bliss...here's to another 90 more!!! xoxo
You guys are seriously so cute. Glad you had fun celebrating!
Happy Anniversary!! And cute card!
Happy 10 years!!
Love you both and glad I could photograph ya...I can't wait to see what you do with the pics, and with the next decade of marriage!!
xo
happy anniversary!! you guys are so tender :)
Post a Comment