Thursday, May 20, 2010

He was oh sooo cute!

Photobucket


Last week we took Ryker to the church parking lot to practise riding his two wheel bike.  He's almost there...he just needs to practise pedalling a bit more and then he'll have it.  Except that after a few rides around he was ready to sit and watch daddy ride!  haha!!


Photobucket


He was soooo cute in his little helmet...I just can't handle the cuteness!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And Maguire watched every move Ryker made.  Any chance he got he was right there at the bike.  He's going to be right there with Ryker when he's big enough.  I can already see it.  These two little buddies riding around together getting into trouble....


Photobucket

They've been playing so good together lately.  They'll take turns chasing each other around and then Ryker will give Maguire a big kiss and say something like "you're the cutest little boy...!!" (in his best baby voice).  He makes me laugh.

Tonight we were driving to the west end and Ryker kept asking if we were there...after a couple of minutes he holds his hands up and says "we're lost!  Yup...we're lost!"  Cody and I both started laughing and then from the back we hear..."don't laugh...we're lost!"  He just sounded so old.  I'm not ready for him to grow up.  When did my little baby become a big boy??!!



I'm looking forward to the long weekend.  Nothing really planned at the moment, but I'm looking forward to having the weekend with my little family.


Makes me happy :)


K

2 comments:

lindsey loo said...

little boys are seriously the BEST!!

Sarah said...

he's adorable!