I always plan to scrapbook pictures of Maguire since it seems like he has maybe three pages and Ryker has albums and albums...but then I always always end up doing pages of Ryker and Maguire has maybe one more to add to his slowly growing album. haha. I hope it isn't the first child syndrome where Ryker has a million pictures and Maguire has nothing. Actually I know that's not the case...I think there are over 10 thousand pictures on my computer right now and that doesn't include anything from last year. I'm ridiculous...I know. I just haven't cleaned them off yet.
I usually save my pictures according to month and then of course when I have fun sessions of my kids I save those on their own disc too. But I'm just a little behind with cleaning them up and organizing. I'm busy cleaning the house up and clearing stuff out instead.
But...
I have recently done 14 layouts.
Yay!!
It's making me happy!!
K :)

2 comments:
14?! holy smokes!
love the first one best! cute stuff.
beautiful pages! love the colors you used!!
Post a Comment