2. I have to clean up and clear out the main level of our house. Not looking forward to that, but I'm definitely looking forward to having the big pile of hardwood in my living room finally installed and kitchen cupboards painted!! They'll be doing the work while we're away...so we'll be coming home to fun things and BIG messes.
3. I have a million pictures I need to share from our summer so far. Of course the battery died on my camera yesterday and I just haven't found the time to recharge it...haha!! Amazing how I can find the time to blog though ;)
4. Just needed to share some more of the layouts I've done. I guess I did get a few done for Maguire...anything to build his album helps! hehe! The scrapbook albums are one thing that is going to be packed up for a couple of weeks so I need to get all the loose layouts put in their spots. I love having my layouts displayed in my house before they are put away...makes me so happy. (and yes I scrapbook the same picture over again...)
5. I went shopping last week with my sister and I managed to buy Ryker a new summer wardrobe! He was in desperate need of t-shirts and shorts. They had some great sales at H&M...Children's Place...and The Gap outlet! And when I showed Ryker his new clothes he said "YIPEE!" haha!!
6. I think it's nearly impossible to clean the house with kids around. Ryker loves helping, but Maguire is great at tearing apart everything I manage to accomplish. And why can the kitchen never stay clean. It feels endless....
7. Hoping to see my besties this week and catch up with them. It's been too long since we had a little chat night. :)
8. Just finished reading "Nanny Returns." Totally a whatever read. I didn't love the fluff reading as much as I usually do...haha!!
9. Finally made it to Ed's Gluten Free Specialty today and found lots of new things to try. We're always looking for a good pizza recipe and they actually had some frozen pizza's that looked good. I'll let you know what I think. They were out of some of the other things I specifically went to get though. I seriously grocery shop at like 10 different places...it's ridiculous!
10. Okay I really don't have much to say or anything too exciting. But I will get some pictures up here soon of all the fun things we've been doing. Just gotta find the time :)
Enjoy your week!!

3 comments:
I'm so jealous of all the scrapbooking you've been doing! I wish my stuff wasn't packed away...and FUN that your upstairs is getting done while you're away! I can't wait to see!!
that's nice that you won't be home during your renos. have a great holiday!
love your new layouts!!
a quick gluten free fyi- Boston Pizza now serves GF pizza {they use the Kinnikinick shells...??spelling..}...so yummy!
Post a Comment