i almost feel like if i have to empty my house out like this we should at least be moving...haha!
but there will be nice new floors and my kitchen cupboards will be painted a pretty creamy white :)
onto other things though.
these two boys are keeping me busy this week. ryker has been sooooo mean to maguire and i'm just not sure what to do about it. it's just been every day this week. and it definitely doesn't help that the weather has been horrible, the house is being cleared out and i'm trying to pack for holidays. we are going to play outside today and maybe that will help.
but when these two get along it the cutest thing. i love when ryker gives maguire hugs and kisses or tries to help him do something. they really do play together very nicely...just not this week. haha.
here i am blogging again when i should be packing....ugh!
:)
here i am blogging again when i should be packing....ugh!
:)

3 comments:
I really like this layout! So pretty.
Packing Vs. Blogging..... blogging will always win.
Good luck with all the packing. Hope the two boys work things out and become best buddies again.
I've gone private, if you didn't get an invite, let me know. (www.ordinary miracles1athotmaildotcom) The email I had for you was really old, so I'm not sure if it was current anymore.
Post a Comment