Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have a thing for these little feet....

Photobucket

Normally I hate feet and think they're gross...just ask Cody.  But there is something about little kiddie feet that I just love love love.  When I take pictures of babies it's one of the must get pics...and so it was no surprise how many feet pictures I took while we were on holidays.

Photobucket

Little toes + Sand = the perfect pictures!!!  :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I find it interesting how Maguire's chubby feet can walk on a gravel road without even bothering him.  Or how Ryker's big toenail curls up a little bit.  Or how hard Maguire laughs when I tell him his feet stink...or how Ryker always wants me to tell him his feet smell yummy!! They're both beyond cute!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And these feet that belong to my niece look exactly like my sisters!!  It's crazy.

Photobucket


Of course as a parent you always think and wonder where these little feet are going.  You hope and pray that they'll always walk in the right paths and do the right things.

I can't even tell you how many times I've kissed these little toes...love love love!!!


K

2 comments:

Talia said...

i looove all these pictures, kim!! and I agree...baby/kids feet are the best. adults...not so much. heehee!!
:)

Erika said...

Kim,
Check out this link from the blog "1000 Awesome Things" :)

http://1000awesomethings.com/2010/08/30/429-baby-toes/