Friday, August 13, 2010

Ronan

Photobucket

And of course it was sooooo much fun taking some pics of this cute little guy!  I just love him so much!! He was sooo good and always seemed so happy as long as he was held and snuggled by everyone.  And since the cabin was right there on the beach it was easy to keep him out of the sun.  Ryker is obsessed with Ronan...constantly gives him kisses and wants to hold him.  And when he's not around he talks about him all the time.  It's pretty cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's hard to believe that last year when we were at Shuswap Maguire was almost exactly this same age.  Ronan seems so little compared to Maguire...it's amazing what a year can do!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love Ronan's eyes.  They are soooo blue and remind me of Brian's brother.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

We had such a fun time with everyone...I love spending time with my nieces and nephews.  They're all such good kids.  Of course we were missing Brianna and she would have had so much fun with all the kids too!  I'll have to take her out sometime and take some pics of just her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

k :)

(I know...2 posts this morning, but I have so much to share that I wanted to do it quickly!)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Maguire is seriously too cute for words! I love the bleach blonde curls. It really is amazing how it doesn't seem like the kids change that fast until you look back at pics from the year before and suddenly it is scary how much they have changed!
It looks like a fantastic vacation, we are for sure going to have to take the kids to Shuswap.