This was Ryker's holiday. He loves the beach...he loves the water...and he loves the sand. He loved every minute of it...except maybe bedtime...haha!!
I love the pictures I captured of him. And of course my sister got a ton too that I can't wait to see. I tried to let her snap away since I thought he'd sit better for her.
And look at that cute little smile :)
This tree was the neatest thing. My sister sat Ryker in it and he was loving it. He's actually staring at a spider web (he's a boy...loves all that gross stuff!) And what you don't see is my sister holding branches out of the way.
One night most of our group had gone back in the cabin and I stayed outside with Ryker and Sydney. We had the best time swimming and playing in the sand. These are magical holiday memories. I was Ryker's age...3...when I went to Shuswap for my first time (that's 27 years ago....um...crazy!!!!) and I still remember it. We stayed in a cabin that you could only get to by boat...on the side of a mountain. I don't remember a lot, but enough to know that it was an amazing time. And we've gone back almost every year since. I want it to be like that for our boys. Good memories...and magical times.
I think I'm already looking forward to next year. ;)

2 comments:
You have such a cutie Kim!
He's Huge!!! I cant believe how big he is! How cute!! Im so glad he had a blast.
Post a Comment