Thursday, September 09, 2010

Onto the bathroom!

Photobucket

It's a little space...and still needs some things, but at the moment this is how it is.  When I can't decide what I want to do exactly things just stay the way they are.  So here it is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We added paneling to the walls which I LOVE!  I like that it adds a little more character.  And I wanted to keep the room nice and creamy...of course the wall color turned out a little more yellow than I wanted, but it can stay...hehe!

Photobucket

The shower curtain was a must (from this store) and I used my birthday money from my parents so it was the splurge item!  I love it.  And love that's it will go with anything if I decide to add some color or make some changes in there.  Love love love....

Photobucket

I added on long rug.

Photobucket

Some chunky hooks for towels.

Photobucket


Photobucket

A few more decorations.

Photobucket

(Don't look too carefully at the taps.  Yes, I'm the wife of a plumber but that just means when I ask him to change our taps out it doesn't always happen when you want it to.  I do have some that need to go in it's just finding the time...I always tell him I'm going to hire my own plumber to get things done.  haha!)

Photobucket

And one last look.



It's a work in progress.  I always change things around and add things here and there as I work on other areas of the house.  I get ideas for one room that might use an item from another room...which only leads to more rearranging.  haha!  It's never ending I tell you.  Just last night I came up with a million more projects I want to start working on.  And when I think of something I feel the need to start right then...even if I have 20 other things I'm doing (cause seriously I have lots going on).  The garage got a little cleared out last night and I can't wait to share, but it's still a secret.  Pictures will be coming soon.  I promise.



K :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty bathroom! We need to re-do both of ours- they need some major work for sure!

Look forward to seeing your next project :)

Sarah

Talia said...

Fabulous!! I love the clean white...love that in bathrooms. And the paneling is awesome...I want to do that in our basement when we get to that point to brighten it up. Gorgeous!!

Carrie said...

Cute. Nick is the same way about doing electrical work around our house. I always threaten to call my Dad (who's also an electrician) to come do it instead. It hardly works. boo.

Christal said...

Love your bathroom and love rykers room so nice!! So many projects always going on good thing you are so good at it!
ps {where did you get the hooks for your bathroom we need to get ours done!!} You boys are getting so big and are so adorable!!! Hope your doing good too!

nichole said...

Love your decorating! Seriously, can you come do my house?

{eleise} said...

What a lovely bathroom! I LOVE the curtain!

Lindsay Bateman said...

hey kim!!! it's been SOOOO long! WOW! Your bathroom looks incredible, very soothing...and you are so RIGHT! That shower curtain is INSANELY GORGEOUS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! thanks for the awesome peek into your home. looks beautiful!
Lindsay
xoxo