Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I have one little wish.

Photobucket

Okay...maybe it's not so little.


I wish that these two will always be best little friends.  That they'll take care of each other always and love each other more than anything.  That they'll always stick up for each other and have each other's backs.  That they'll think the other is the best and want to be just like them.


Am I asking for too much??


Will my wish still come true even though I shared it??  hehe!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



K :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable boys!! I wish the same thing for my kids. I want them to grow up to be best friends and to look out for each other.

A funny story: my hubby & I are in Nursery in our ward, so our baby is in there, too. A girl hurt our baby girl & made her cry, so Jason pushed the little girl down. I was secretly proud of him for sticking up for his baby sister. Isn't that a bit horrible of me?!! But I like that he had her back ;)

Talia said...

That is my wish for my kids, too...and no, it is not too much to ask.
:)

lindsey loo said...

those pictures are priceless...