this was an easy project to finish...
Ryker's room!!
it was mostly done, but i finally added some pictures to the frames i had put up. his room has always been one of my favorites. it's pretty simple with not much in it, but i love his wall color (it took me a long time to figure out the exact color i wanted the month before he was born...and i still love it...so it stayed).
again when it was time to buy him a "big boy bed" i was quite particular about what i wanted for him. i definitely wanted a trundle bed and wanted it to be white. the moment i saw this bed i knew it was the one. unfortunately it took months to get it in so ryker was sleeping on the trundle when maguire was born...he didn't mind though...haha!!
his little reading corner...with some of our favorite books! the big bear was actually a gift for maguire when he was born from some really good friends of ours, but ryker claimed it the day it arrived and has kept it in his room ever since. kind of funny. both boys love to climb in the chair and look through books and it's even cuter when they are sitting in it together!
the closet is still pretty messy...but i really just need to clean out the coloring books and puzzles that are in there. i keep one basket of toys in each of the boys rooms and the rest of the toys are downstairs. a couple of cute baskets...and done. easy.
a lot of items i kept from ryker's baby room, which made some things easier. it took awhile though to pick the bedding...which my mom ended up picking out for me when she was in the states. i love it and love having the quilt at the end of the bed. all the bedding is from pottery barn kids (love that store!).
all the art on the walls (minus the picture frames and pictures) are from homesense...one of my favorite stores.
more rooms to share soon...let's hope!!
K :)

5 comments:
I seriously can't stop looking at this post! You are giving me some great inspiration. i love all the details and the lines of the bed are gorgeous. Once it gets too cold to play with furniture in the garage I am for sure going to paint the kids rooms......i love that color you used.
Can't wait to see more of the house.
I love this Kim! I really love your taste. Cute bed, bedding, reading corner...what a lucky kid.
Hey! I just found your blog from your facebook post, and it is so cute. I love Ryker's room! I pretty much love anything to do with decorating :) And I totally agree with you - Pottery Barn Kids stuff is so adorable. I found the cutest little girl's crib bedding that I was dying to buy if we'd had a girl.
Umm question... do you do photography?
Love, love, LOVE Ryker's room!! Good job! He's a lucky kid.
I love that pic of Ryker on his bike!!
Post a Comment