Wednesday, December 15, 2010

december daily catch up!

Day 2




To make it really simple I did my journaling right on the photo in photoshop.  Easy!


Day 3


Am I allowed to say that I actually hate the layout for this day??...but it's about the stories right?  I should just be happy it's done.  I find it hard to be creative when it's been a long time since I've done a lot of scrapbooking.  It feels good just doing something :)



Day 4




This is one of my favorite pictures.  You will often find Maguire sitting on the couch or standing by the chair playing cars.  He usually has 3 and just spins them around in circles.  Look at those cheeks!!




:)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What a little treasure you are making your family. It will be so fun to look back at this years down the road!
I'm glad to know that I am not the only Momma who has crazy trips to walmart loaded with candy bribes.
Can't wait to see the rest of the month's pages!

nichole said...

I know I'm backtracking, but I LOVE your Birthday Tree. So creative!