Wednesday, March 09, 2011

They were yummy!!

I was at anthro a few weeks ago and came across this book!  If you remember this post from way back when I wanted to perfect the macaron...haha!  Silly me...didn't know what I was getting myself into.  But after purchasing my new book and following the recipe exactly, I made these...





They were soooooo yummy!!  Now I just need to start experimenting with other flavors and colors.  The possibilities are endless I tell ya!


And bonus...they're gluten free so the whole family can eat them!  haha!



K :)

2 comments:

Talia said...

ooooh, fun! they look awesome!!

Sheri said...

Don't think I am too crazy when I say this BUT I don't think I have ever eaten a macaroon. It is on my top priority list of things I must do this month. Any bakery recommendations to get some?
You have me very curious!weadable