Okay...so this week I'm flooding my posts. I've managed to get some of my layouts downloaded, so I figure I should get them on here. I think that's one of my toughest things...if I don't have a picture or something to share than I feel like my post is boring. haha.
Our life is hardly boring...haha!! Well, really I guess it is quite boring just the kids keep it very exciting. I've got two busy boys who absolutely love life! And this family picture on this layout really shows it. These boys do not sit still...it's go go go all day.
A couple of weeks ago we walked into church and had to go sit at the front since the gym was refinished and everyone had to squeeze into the chapel. Well Ryker saw my mom sitting in the choir seats with the choir and thought he should sit up there too!! It was exactly my worst nightmare...he's sitting in the front bench holding on for dear life saying "I'll sing! I'll sing!" while I'm trying to pry him off the bench. And of course Maguire wanted to join him so I get Ryker down and have to get Maguire down too...all while the hubby and the rest of the congregation watched!!
hahahaha!!
It's always fun around here ;)
And then there's Maguire...who lately has been crying and throwing tantrums non-stop! On Sunday we had stake conference and he was throwing such a tantrum that I had to take him to the car for almost an hour and a half. Although I wasn't sure if I was even going to make it back into Cody to get the keys cause he was so loud. I didn't have my phone and there was no one around who knew me to help. It was great! haha!!
My dad always reminds me..."they're only young once!"
These are the years I cherish. Seriously. Every moment...good...bad...unbelievable...hilarious...it's the best. I don't ever want to forget it.
K :)



4 comments:
Love your blog! Good reminder to love every moment. Also your kids are the cutest!
Love it! Thanks for sharing those stories.....church is a non stop nightmare with my little guy (1pm church and naptime don't mix). I am still feeling embarassed over the 2 huge tantrums he had during sacrament this week before Thomas finally gave up and took him for a walk to the pond for the rest of the meeting. Oh the joys! I like your Dad's advice; I will have to keep telling myself that over and over!
I think you should share more of your Dad's advice, cuz after the wonderful behavior of my children lately, I am probably way to excited for them to get married and move far FAR away! LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one raising hooligans though :)
i love this post, and it is so true and i think that is a gift that scrapbooking has brought into my life. it has given me a new sense of "alertness and consciousness" into what truly matters...the good and the not so good. in the end, it's ALL good. love the layout. beauty!
Post a Comment