Confession:
I leave price tags on EVERYTHING!!!
(a few samples from around the house)
My family bugs me all the time about it.... It's not like I plan on taking anything back cause I absolutely hate returning things (I usually make Cody do that for me!). And even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to since I bought most of these items a long long time ago. haha! Just one of those weird quirky things I do :)
K


8 comments:
Haha! Love it!
lol! I totally noticed it but it made me feel so good to know we all have our "things" that we do ;)
I just always thought you wanted to remind yourself of all of the good deals you have gotten!
LOL I do the same thing! Steve made me clip them all off last week- even the hidden ones! I didn't know anybody else did this too, so glad I can tell him it's not just me! Ha!
Carly does this with her clothes, and I have to say, I don't get it. When she puts on something new she leaves the tag on, even though I remind her several times to not forget to take it off before she leaves the house. Several times I've literally had to chase her out the door to rip a tag off. She also has at least two pair of shoes that still have the price tag on the bottom. I don't worry about that one, because it's not as noticeable -- unless she crosses her legs. :)
It looks like Homesense is one of your favorite places to shop.
I am totally guilty of this also;) thanks for the cute confession Kim!
that is hilarious Kim! I love taking the price tags off!!
Completely and utterly guilty of this. I also get made fun of. I actually went to work this morning with the tag still on my sweater. haha. My co-worker caught it.
Post a Comment