*The sale will be Friday July 15 from 12:00p.m. - 8:00p.m.
Repainted Furniture - Collectibles- Unique projects
Come and check out what we've been working on. Every Item has been chosen, selected and repainted with care! Unlike a garage sale, our items have been comparatively priced with other similar refurnished items.
**Please Note** This sale is outdoors, so if the weather is poor we will need to reschedule! Alternative date will be posted!
**Cash only please**
Sale Address will be posted Thursday at 6 pm- Thanks!
There are a lot more items, so please come to the sale to see!



7 comments:
You girls did an amazing job. These look great! I am so in love with the yellow chair!
This stuff looks awesome, Kim! I hope I'll be in town during your sale. I've been wanting to refinish my table and hutch for forever but with a newborn and a busy one year old I don't see that happening anytime soon. How long did it take you to do your hutch? Can I pay you to do mine? ;)
ummm...i buy it all? thanks.
:)
oh i just LOVE. how much is the board with the white frame??? i LOVE that one.....
oh man, I will be out of town then. you did a great job- I love that dresser!
Wow- they all look amazing! Serious eye candy!!
how did it go? I am dying to know!
Post a Comment